Sanctuary:
Saint Stepanos Armenian Church was established in 1956,
and was consecrated in 1987. The parish owns its permanent sanctuary. The church building
was bought from Saint Mary's Church and remodeled in 1986. The parish also
owns an adjacent piece of land, donated by Kevork Hovnanian, which is used
for picnics and other outdoor activities. The major benefactors include Dadour Dadourian, Artin Aslanian,
Poozant Piranian, and Mr. and Mrs. Kevork Hovnanian.
See more details of the
history.
Pastors, past and present:
|
Visiting priests, 1956-1972 |
|
Rev. Fr. Vertanes Kalayjian, 1972-1976 |
|
Rev. Fr. Avak Assadourian, 1977-1979 |
|
Rev. Fr. Guregh Kalfayan, 1980-1982 |
|
V. Rev. Fr. Haigazoun Najarian, 1987-1990 |
|
Rev. Fr. Yeghia Hairabedian, 1990-1992 |
|
Rev. Fr. Diran Bohajian, 1992-1999 |
|
V. Rev. Fr. Mamigon Kiledjian, 2000-2013 |
|
V. Rev. Fr. Daniel Karadjian, 2013-2024 |
|
V. Rev. Fr. Mamigon Kiledjian, 2024-present |
|